SGWMMT [T]rue [X]treme [D]rifters Forum

Welcome to SGWMMT *TxD* Forum. Its a FRIEND GROUP whereby all friends get to play together.


    Club SM Recruitment

    Share
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 am

    If you wish to request for joining club SM, please do so here. IN FORMAT PLEASE.

    W*D-*Lco*
    Regular Members
    Regular Members

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2009-11-18

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  W*D-*Lco* on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 am

    Name:Jia Jun
    Car nick:*Lco*
    usually place:west mall

    W*D-*Lco*
    Regular Members
    Regular Members

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2009-11-18

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  W*D-*Lco* on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:14 am

    Name:Michael
    Car nick:*D.X*
    usually place:west mall


    i help michael to post because he call me to do so

    kianchiat
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  kianchiat on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:05 pm

    Surprised Recruitment need 1 v 1 3 round with me Very Happy
    You Choose 1 Map
    I choose 1 Map
    Random(last)
    avatar
    x.Sky
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Jurong

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  x.Sky on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 pm

    W*D-*Lco* wrote:Name:Jia Jun
    Car nick:*Lco*
    usually place:west mall



    Will take in consideration , discuss with member Laughing
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:28 am

    @Sky : Its fine with me, i don't mind them joining.
    avatar
    boo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Age : 21
    Location : up your ass

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  boo on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 pm

    Name : zhi kai
    Car name : boo
    usual place : parkway parade , simei eastpoint , kallang leisure park and century square
    avatar
    x.Sky
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Jurong

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  x.Sky on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:53 pm

    boo wrote:Name : zhi kai
    Car name : boo
    usual place : parkway parade , simei eastpoint , kallang leisure park and century square


    3 pending request , will discussing with member, result by tmr.

    W*D-*Lco*
    Regular Members
    Regular Members

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2009-11-18

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  W*D-*Lco* on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:45 am

    so how i and michael get in??
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:47 am

    W*D-*Lco* wrote:so how i and michael get in??

    Results later. By the way NOTICE : Please keep *TxD* as a friend group. Sorry for the sudden changes, hope you all understand how leader feel. Yupp, but then deep in our hearts, we are still one heart, one team, one passion, one goal.
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:04 pm

    Dear all, I hereby on behalf of the whole Club SM, announce that *LCO* and Michael (DX) has been recruited into Club SM. However, Boo aka zhi kai has been put on probation due to club management issues.

    W*D-*Lco*
    Regular Members
    Regular Members

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2009-11-18

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  W*D-*Lco* on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:59 pm

    that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    avatar
    ThomasWolf
    Advanced Members
    Advanced Members

    Posts : 259
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 25
    Location : Clementi

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  ThomasWolf on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 pm

    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 pm

    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    ThomasWolf
    Advanced Members
    Advanced Members

    Posts : 259
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 25
    Location : Clementi

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  ThomasWolf on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 pm

    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    avatar
    *Evo-9*
    Regular Members
    Regular Members

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  *Evo-9* on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 pm

    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    avatar
    ThomasWolf
    Advanced Members
    Advanced Members

    Posts : 259
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 25
    Location : Clementi

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  ThomasWolf on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:02 pm

    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:43 pm

    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile

    I just replied. lol!
    avatar
    *Evo-9*
    Regular Members
    Regular Members

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  *Evo-9* on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:40 am

    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile

    I just replied. lol!
    Opps Hahas ... lol!
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:43 am

    *Evo-9* wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile

    I just replied. lol!
    Opps Hahas ... lol!

    OOPS OOPS.
    avatar
    ThomasWolf
    Advanced Members
    Advanced Members

    Posts : 259
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 25
    Location : Clementi

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  ThomasWolf on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:43 am

    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile

    I just replied. lol!
    Opps Hahas ... lol!

    OOPS OOPS.
    Eh you two ar...
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:38 pm

    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile

    I just replied. lol!
    Opps Hahas ... lol!

    OOPS OOPS.
    Eh you two ar...

    OOPS i just replied the 3rd time cheers
    avatar
    ThomasWolf
    Advanced Members
    Advanced Members

    Posts : 259
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 25
    Location : Clementi

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  ThomasWolf on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:14 pm

    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile

    I just replied. lol!
    Opps Hahas ... lol!

    OOPS OOPS.
    Eh you two ar...

    OOPS i just replied the 3rd time cheers
    haiyO!!
    avatar
    +->. ZoShua .<-+
    Forum Master
    Forum Master

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Location : Jurong West

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  +->. ZoShua .<-+ on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 pm

    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    *Evo-9* wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    +->. ZoShua .<-+ wrote:
    xXx-Wo|f-xXx wrote:
    W*D-*Lco* wrote:that mean i and michael get in??Smile
    Yeap, your in

    He must buck up his english already Rolling Eyes
    Relax, we understand can oredy Very Happy
    Yup Wolfie Got To Agree With You Smile
    Okay! no more OFT! Dun reply to this post ty Smile

    I just replied. lol!
    Opps Hahas ... lol!

    OOPS OOPS.
    Eh you two ar...

    OOPS i just replied the 3rd time cheers
    haiyO!!

    The 4th now sunny
    avatar
    x.Sky
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-11-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Jurong

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  x.Sky on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 am

    This is not a thread for you all to do such stupid things , please do not chat unless u are requesting to join SM.
    Warning .

    Sponsored content

    Re: Club SM Recruitment

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:30 am